The project extends from Glenmore Roundabout across the Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy Bridge up to Ballymacar Roundabout on the N25, and from Corcoran’s Cross to the Ballymacar Roundabout on the N30.
- Winter Maintenance (1st October to 15th May annually)
- Accident & Incident Response
- Routine Maintenance to include;
- Landscaping – cutting grass
- Litter picking
- Sweeping and cleaning of carriageways
- Lighting Repair
The Operation & Maintenance Depot is at Scarawalsh, Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford
Emergency Contact Number is 1800 98 90 90
Winter Maintenance Policy
N25O&M JV is responsible for Winter Maintenance activities including both Precautionary and Reactive salt treatment on the New Ross N25 By-Pass Scheme. The 14Km Dual Carriageway extends from Corcoran’s Cross to Ballymacar (N30) and from this last to Glenmore (N25). The Scheme Consist of:
- 5.2 km of Dual Carriageway N30 (Corcoran’s Cross to Ballymacar)
- 8.6 km of Dual Carriageway N25 (Ballumacar to Glenmore)
- Corcoran’s Cross Roundabout (N25)
- Ballymacar Roundabout (N25/N30)
- R733 Junction
- RFK Bridge
- Glenmore Roundabout (N30)
It is the responsibility of N25O&M JV to provide winter maintenance service for the Operational Phase of the PPP Contract and to ensure the safe movement of traffic for road users and the public on the Project Road and keep to a minimum delays caused by adverse weather.
A Winter Maintenance Procedure and Strategy sets out the arrangements for all aspects of winter maintenance. The winter maintenance season operates from the 1st October to 15th May.
For further information regarding N25O&M JV Winter Maintenance operations please contact N25O&M JV situated at Scarawalsh Roundabout, Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford. Tel 1800 989090 or firstname.lastname@example.org.