The next phase of construction at Glenmore will be in late October 2019 – Phase 3 traffic switchover – more detail to follow.
The following temporary traffic measures will be coming into effect shortly:-
- Glenmore – Phase Three Traffic Management – October 2017
Temporary Traffic Management Updates
- L8048-1 Creaken Upper Road realignment – See link here (B06) 3rd October 2017 to 15th December 2017 – Diversions in place.
- L8049-1 Camlin – See link here (B05) 18th October 2017 to 22nd December 2017 – Diversions in place.
Traffic Management will be put in place on the R733 (at the location where the new bridge has been constructed at Camlin) to facilitate stream diversions. The Traffic Management will include putting a short section of the R733 road to one lane under traffic light control. This work is planned for 11th / 12th October 2017 and is expected to last for two weeks.
The following temporary traffic management will be put in place in order for the N25 New Ross Bypass works to be constructed safely and will remain in place for the coming months. Please click on the links below to view the associated Traffic Management Plans.
- A section of the L7512 at Pink Rock, Kilkenny is currently closed and a signposted diversion route is in place. This closure will remain in place until June 2018 with access for local traffic only.
- A section of the N25 at Ballymacar is currently diverted. This diversion will remain in place until May 2018.
- A section of the L4026 Stokestown Road is currently diverted. This diversion will remain in place until October 2017.
- A section of the L4021 Arnestown Road is currently diverted. This diversion will remain in place until December 2017.
- A section of the L4013 Lacken South is currently diverted. This diversion will remain in place until March 2018.
- A section of the L4007 Lacken North is currently diverted. This diversion will remain in place until December 2017.
PLEASE NOTE that with all temporary traffic diversions, there will be some adjustment to road layouts at the start and end of the planned diversion dates. This is to allow the diversions to be set up and changed over to new lanes. We will endeavour to keep these times to a minimum, but some are more complicated and as such, could take more time.
Your cooperation and patience is appreciated.
Please be aware that Plant Crossings are in place at the following local roads:-
Wexford – L4026 : L8049-1: L8048-1: L8046-1: L4021-2: L80434: L80561: L4008-2: L4013-2: L4007-3: L4003-3
Kilkenny – L7514