Please obey the statutory 60km/hr speed limits at Ballymacar and Glenmore
Glenmore:- We are now in Phase 3 of the Traffic Management with traffic travelling on part of the new roundabout with the remainder being constructed at the moment. The next Phase (4) will come in to place towards the end of April 2018.
Ballymacar:- The temporary diversion route is still in operation and this will be the case until the 4th Quarter of 2018 when it is anticipated the traffic will switch on to the new grade separated roundabout being constructed.
The following temporary traffic measures will be coming into effect shortly:-
- Arnestown – L4021-1 – To facilitate construction of overbridge and realignment of road – From Saturday 3rd February 2018
Temporary Traffic Management Updates
- L4021-1 Arnestown – See link here (B09) 8th January to 30th March 2018 – Diversion in place.
- Combined Road Closure & Diversion Route for (click on links here) Pink Rock/Ballyverneen (in effect from 05th Feb. 2018)
- A section of the L7512 at Pink Rock and L7513 at Ballyverneen, Co Kilkenny are currently closed and a signposted diversion route is in place.
- A section of the N25 at Ballymacar is currently diverted. This diversion will remain in place until Q4 2018.
- A section of the L4021 Arnestown Road is currently diverted.
- A section of the L4013 Lacken South is currently diverted. This diversion will remain in place until June 2018.
- N25 at Glenmore – diversion in place at present. Next phase of Traffic Management switch over to Phase 4 at end April 2018.
The following roads are open to traffic under traffic management .
8046-2 – Creakan 4008-3 – Ryleen 4026-2 – Stokestown 4026-1 – Stokestown 4007-3 – Lacken North L8047 – Camlin L8048 – Creakan Upper L8049 – Camlin Overbridge
Please be aware that these roads are under Advisory Speed Limit of 55 Km/Hr and motorists are asked to drive with caution.
PLEASE NOTE that with all temporary traffic diversions, there will be some adjustment to road layouts at the start and end of the planned diversion dates. This is to allow the diversions to be set up and changed over to new lanes. We will endeavour to keep these times to a minimum, but some are more complicated and as such, could take more time.
Your cooperation and patience is appreciated.
Please be aware that Plant Crossings are in place at the following local roads:-
Wexford – L4013-2: L4003-3: L80451
Kilkenny – L7513: L7512